Time: OPENS MONDAY 16th 9:00AM - CLOSES THURSDAY 19th
FROM 12:00PM SEPTEMBER 2019.
LOCATION: 5 LIEBENBERG STREET, ALRODE, GAUTENG.
VIEWING: MONDAY 2nd SEPTEMBER TO FRIDAY 13th SEPTEMBER 2019.
(VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!!)
CONTACT: MARK 082 564 0013 OR CRAIG 074 861 7374 OR HENK 083 469 6257
ITEMS: VARIOUS UNUSED & USED SANY EXCAVATORS & ROLLERS
UNUSED & USED ATTACHMENTS FOR SANY & BOBCAT EQUIPMENT.
BUYERS COMMISION: 12% EXCL VAT!!
R20 000 by Bank Cheque's or Bank Transfer ONLY! NO CASH!
- 10% + VAT Live Buyers Commission
- 12% + VAT WEBCAST
- R2 000 + VAT Documentation Fee
Terms & Conditions Apply.
Subject to change without prior notice.
Registration Deposit: R20 000 Refundable
Buyers Commission Live:10% ex VAT
Buyers Commission Online: 12% ex VAT
Document Fee: R2 000,00 ex VAT
Proof of payment for payment for deposit can be emailed to: email@example.com. Terms & Conditions Apply. Subject to change without prior notice.
Branch: Lakeside Mall
Branch Code: 190342
Account Number: 1941044859
Reference: Please use Company Name as a reference. If no company then person's name or ID number will be accepted.
Email Proof of Payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
African Independent Financial Solutions
Contact No.: 087 898 5029
Vicki Siebert: email@example.com
Nicki Roodt: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No.: 011 406 7967
Steven Wardaugh: email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All successful Bids on the live auction exclude a 10% excl VAT Buyers Commission. A 12% excl VAT Buyers Commission will be charged on all successful Bids online and via webcast. A R2000.00 excl VAT Documentation fee will be charged on all items with NATIS documentation. Failure to pay for goods will result in the buyer forfeiting the deposit and may result in the buyer being blacklisted from all future auctions at Crosstate Auctioneers’ discretion.
- Any item purchased will only be released once payment is received in full.
- Crosstate does not accept cash payments, only EFT or Credit/Debit card. Please note that on all Credit/Debit card transactions a 5% service fee will be charged.
- Once an item has been sold on auction and at the fall of the hammer, the responsibility and onus falls onto the purchaser from that point further. Crosstate will not accept any liability for damages or loss following the confirmation of sale on the auction.
- Crosstate will undertake to remove all sign writing on all items where necessary.
- The auction is conducted in terms of section 45 (4) of the consumer protection act which excludes section 55 and 56.
- Unless otherwise stated, all items are sold subject to a reserve price.
- The auction is conducted subject to a right to bid by or on behalf of owner or auctioneer.
- All items are sold with no duty to repair. “Voets Toets”
- Note that the company the buyer registers under will be the company invoiced. If a buyer is purchasing on behalf of more than one company then a registration/buyers number is required per company represented.
- Crosstate does not guarantee hours or km's on any items on auction.
- Where NATIS Documents are evident and available to Crosstate, the first year of registration will be advertised and used. Where no NATIS documents are evident or available, the year of manufacture shall be advertised and used.
- Where FICA is required, the respective buyer must comply prior to release of any items.